Learn How Szilagyi & Daly Can Help
At Szilagyi & Daly, we handle the defense of a wide variety of civil claims in both the federal and state courts throughout Connecticut. Our law firm is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of legal service in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our Hartford insurance disputes attorneys have earned an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating attainable. It is recognition of preeminent legal skills, adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.
What Type Of Liability Issue Are You Facing?
Our practice focuses on defending insurance carriers, self-insured businesses and other clients in the following areas:
- Fire-related litigation: We have significant experience defending insurance companies and other clients in claims related to fire damage.
- Premises liability defense: Our lawyers defend retailers, businesses, homeowners and others in trip-and-fall accidents, negligent security allegations and more.
- Retail, hotel, restaurant and liquor liability: Our firm defends clients in claims involving dram shop law, discrimination, assaults and much more.
- Product liability claims: We represent manufacturers of industrial equipment, children’s products, household products, food products and more.
- Professional liability defense: We defend individuals in professional malpractice and disciplinary matters throughout Connecticut.
- Civil rights cases: Our attorneys represent public entities and municipalities, law enforcement personnel, school districts and other clients.
- Federal Fair Housing issues: We handle a full spectrum of defense work, including housing discrimination claims, for public housing authorities and their insurers.
- Transportation and trucking: Our firm is retained by insurance companies and others to defend against transportation-related injury and wrongful death claims.
- Insurance coverage and bad faith litigation: We represent insurance companies in defending their positions related to customer claims about policy coverage and more.
- Probate and estate litigation: We handle estate administration, as well as will contests and other types of probate litigation.
To schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Hartford, Connecticut, please call Szilagyi & Daly at 860-541-5502, or contact our firm online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.