Tyler A. Dew
- Civil Litigation
Tyler A. Dew graduated magna cum laude from Springfield College in 2009, with a B.S. in Sport Management and Business Management. In 2014, Mr. Dew graduate from Vermont Law School. Mr. Dew also received a certificate in Dispute Resolution. During Law School, he spent a semester in practice in the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch’s Foreclosure Medication Program. After Law School, Mr. Dew served as a Temporary Assistant Clerk at Hartford Superior Court. Mr. Dew is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut.
Mr. Dew joined the firm in 2018 as an Associate. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Dew practiced at the Law Offices of Meehan, Roberts, Turret & Rosenbaum a firm who represents Liberty Mutual Policyholders. He served as an attorney specializing in the preparation and trial of civil litigation matters for Policyholders. Mr. Dew has successfully tried numerous bench and jury trials to verdict. He also has experience representing parties in mediation and arbitration. Mr. Dew has successfully handled oral arguments in the Connecticut Superior Courts. Additionally, he has extensive experience in conducting witness and expert depositions.
Mr. Dew’s practice is concentrated in defending civil matters, including claims in the area of premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage, general tort liability, and defense of automobile, trucking and underinsured motorist claims.
Mr. Dew is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Hartford County Bar Association, and Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association. He is also active in the young lawyers’ section of the Primerus Defense Institute.
Mr. Dew is married and lives in West Hartford, Connecticut.
Current Employment Position
- Meehan, Roberts, Turret & Rosenbaum, Associate, 2016 to 2018
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch, Temporary Assistant Clerk, 2014 to 2016
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. - 2014
- Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Sport Management and Business Management
- Connecticut, 2015
- New Leader in the Law, Connecticut Law Tribune, 2019
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association, Member